5 hints on how to balance yourself if you spend a lot of time online
Being in front of the screen 40, 60, 80, or even 100 hours per week for work and leisure purposes is certainly not the best investment in your physical and mental health. So what can you do to mitigate the negative effects?
I think the most important is to organize your daily routine. So I consider the following 5 things to be helpful:
- Start and end your day without screens
- Physical exercises at least 30 minutes
- Outdoor time at least 60 minutes and at least twice per day
- Food time without any digital distractions
- Cultivate your joyful offline activities
Yes, you can earn more money spending more time online, and yes, there is lots of screen entertainment out there. But, our human needs and purpose is certainly more complex to be satisfied with “screens”.
PS. Feel free to apply for a free 50 minutes online coaching session on www.sergiysumnikov.com.