How to find your personal professional mission?
Below are my notes and interpretations from the seminar by the modern philosopher Andriy Baumeister in cowo.guru educational center.
- Is there such a thing as a personal mission?
- A personal professional mission can be simple, e.g. caring for animals as a veterinarian; it is not about trends or achievement; reaching a career peak is not reaching a mission; recognition by others of your personal mission is fine but not obligatory
- Try yourself in different fields and discover your makings as soon as you can
- Making compromises makes it harder to get to the understanding of a personal mission; don't live your life as if you are writing a draft
- Be mindful with opportunities which life brings to you
- What activity fills you naturally with energy and makes you a more whole person? What activity promotes your self-expression and constant learning?
What helps/helped you to define your personal professional mission?
PS. Feel free to apply for a free 50 minutes online coaching session on www.sergiysumnikov.com.